If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from OEC, you may return it within the applicable time frame. Please call Customer Service to return damaged or defective products. Items must be ready when the driver arrives for the pick-up. Your account will be credited when returned merchandise is received back into inventory.
The OEC Return Request form cannot be used to return fully regulated hazardous products. Please call Customer Service to schedule a return. OEC cannot accept the return of an item that has been partially used. Due to safety concerns, all edible items are always non-returnable. All products must be complete and in the original packaging to be returned.
OEC will accept returns of stocked products in saleable condition, within the applicable return period, after receipt by you, including, but not limited to, Furniture, Office Supplies, Technology, Cleaning and Safety products. The product must be returned to OEC with its complete and original manufacturer’s packaging intact and undamaged, including Universal Product Code (UPC), manuals and parts, and a copy of the packing slip. The return of non-stocked products is subject to the manufacturer’s return policies and restrictions, which will either not allow returns under any circumstances or only with return fees and shipping expenses. Please call Customer Service for details.
Applicable Return Period for Product Categories
Business Machines, Computers, Consumer Electronics, Networking, Peripherals, Storage
Within 15 calendar days of receiving the in-stock product. Special ordered items are non-returnable.
In-Stock Furniture (Unassembled)
15 calendar days of receiving the furniture.
Furniture (Assembled or Special Ordered)
Not returnable, except damaged or defective Furniture may be returned within 15 calendar days of receiving the Furniture.
Office Supplies, Cleaning Supplies, Safety Supplies, and Health Care Products
Within 30 calendar days of receiving these products. Special order or custom items are non-returnable.
All edible items are always non-returnable, due to safety reasons.
Software (Unopened or Defective)
Within 30 calendar days of receiving the Software, the Unopened may be returned for credit and the Defective may be exchanged for the same title and version.
Not returnable, except damaged or defective Non-Stock products may be returned within 30 calendar days of receiving the Non-Stock product.
Printing and Customer Imprinted Products
Not returnable, except damaged or defective Custom Imprinted products or printing that was not properly printed due to an OEC error may be exchanged for the same item or reprinted print job within 15 calendar days of receipt of the product or printing.
Product Category Definitions
• Business Machines – Include, but are not limited to, all in ones, calculators, copiers, faxes, printers, projectors, multimedia projectors, scanners, shredders, telephones and wireless telephones.
• Computers – Include, but are not limited to, CPUs, desktop personal computers, hardware, laptops, monitors and notebooks.
• Consumer Electronics – Include, but are not limited to, digital cameras, cameras, GPS devices, MP3 players, handheld electronics, PDAs, camcorders, video equipment, portable DVD players and televisions.
• Custom Imprinted Products – Include, but are not limited to, all business cards, business forms, letterhead, promotional products, products customized per customer’s specifications, and products that have been imprinted with the customer’s trademark, tradename, service mark and/or logo.
• Networking – Includes, but is not limited to, network cards, switches, routers and wireless cards.
• Perishables – Include all food items, snacks and beverage items.
• Software – Includes, but is not limited to, games, movies, music, operating systems, computer programs, videos and media.
• Storage – Includes, but is not limited to, hard drives, memory cards/sticks, DVDs and CDRs.